RE: [AfrICANN-discuss] Nelie Kroes: I propose a "Compact for the Internet"

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Wed Jun 29 18:04:51 SAST 2011

One thing very impressive about Ms. Kroes is her willingness to readily
apply her mind to the matters Internet-related. I find the principles she
advocates below reasonable & quite convincing. Of course, the devil lies in
implementing them.

Interesting to note there was no African panellist in this OECD event (or am
I wrong)L. See
http://www.oecd.org/document/31/0,3746,en_21571361_47081080_47122335_1_1_1_1
,00.html

Regards,