[AfrICANN-discuss] registration for CISSP in Togo

Jean Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Mon Jan 10 11:24:50 SAST 2011

Togo is hosting CISSP training from Feb 28 to March 04.

Closing Registration on January 21.

More information on www.groupeiservices.com or email me.

Jean Robert

Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:51 AM
Subject: Educational Offerings from (ISC)2

      To view this message on webpage, please click here.

            Having ended the last challenging, yet successful year of the decade with a much deserved festive break, we excitedly look forward to another year of serving the world’s InfoSecurity Community in 2011.

            Now is the ideal time to proceed confidently with your career development goals... - so maximise your potential with (ISC)2® certifications!

            (ISC)2 is the official creator and provider of the internationally recognised Gold Standard information security credentials - the CISSP®, SSCP®, and CSSLP®.

            Our Official (ISC)2 CBK® Review Seminars are available throughout the EMEA region, so make sure you don't miss out on our fully licensed and endorsed programmes specifically designed to provide a vital refresher to the highly intensive certification exams we offer. Check out our the schedule and locations below.

            We encourage you to visit the (ISC)2 Website to see the full range of education products, services, and resources we offer.

            We wish you all every success in 2011 and look forward to seeing you at our events!

                          CLASS SCHEDULE

                     CISSP
                  Bedfordshire, United Kingdom  Jan 24-28 Register
                  Rotenburg, Germany  Jan 24-28 Register
                  Paris, France Feb 7-11 Register
                  Tel Aviv, Israel Feb 2 - May 2 Register
                  Riga, Latvia Feb 14-18 Register
                  Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
                 Feb 21-25 Register
                  Budapest, Hungary Feb 28 - Mar 4 Register
                  Lome, Togo Feb 28 - Mar 4 Register
                  Nicosia, Cyprus Feb 28 - Mar 4 Register
                    CSSLP
                  Bedfordshire, United Kingdom Jan 24-28 Register
                  Brussels, Belgium Feb 28 - Mar 4 Register
                  ISSAP
                  London, United Kingdom Feb 28 - Mar 4 Register
                    ISSMP
                  London, United Kingdom
                 Feb 21-24

            Upcoming Industry Events

            (ISC)2 exhibits at several industry events throughout the year. We invite you to visit our booth to speak with a consultant about all of the education and services we provide!

              a.. OOP 2011, Munich, Germany, January 25-28
              b.. SecureLondon Conference, London, England, February 8
            For more information about upcoming events please visit the (ISC)2 website.