[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Last 5 /8 distributes

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Feb 11 09:01:42 SAST 2011

We all should be pitching in and contributing positively towards IPv6.

This week in South Africa:
http://www.techcentral.co.za/only-half-of-sa-providers-ready-for-ipv6/20881/

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE