[AfrICANN-discuss] [***SPAM***] OER@AVU

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:51:14 SAST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM,
<kodion at gmail.com<http://mc/compose?to=kodion@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Dear All,

I am writing to inform you that the African Virtual University (AVU) has
launched its OER interactive portal http://oer.avu.org/  . The portal named
*OER at AVU* is available in 3 languages: English, French and Portuguese. The
portal is expected to host some 219 commissioned AVU courses: mathematics,
physics, biology, chemistry, teacher education professional courses, and ICT
in education. More than 100 videos will be available as well. We are still
uploading the resources.

We are proud to see Africa contribute to global knowledge and would like to
thank the African Development Bank who believed in AVU and who funded this
initiative.

Please spread the news in your network.

Best regards,

______________________

                  .

Bakary Diallo, Ph.D

Rector/ Recteur

African Virtual University/Université Virtuelle Africaine

Cape Office Park (opp. Yaya Center)
Ring Road, Kilimani
PO Box 25405 - 00603
Nairobi, Kenya.