[AfrICANN-discuss] Thank you!

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Thu Aug 11 18:48:15 SAST 2011

Dear Katim,

I’m so sad to learn that you are leaving the ICANN Board. You did a lot to
the ICANN African Community during your term of office as a member of the
Board of directors. I can say that for AFRALO, you were always supportive of
all our initiatives and our activities, and if AFRALO acquired this
visibility and this credibility, it’s party thanks to your help and your
assistance. Thank you Katim!

But you will not leave us: You will continue to lead your own initiative of
holding an ICANN summit on developing countries. AFRALO is preparing the
42nd ICANN meeting, and put on its agenda to participate actively in the
preparation of the summit. So please provide us with your program for Dakar,
and your expectation from AFRALO. We want to be the most supportive of this
initiative.

Thank you again Katim.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231