[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [AfTLD-Discuss] Thank you!

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:21:51 SAST 2011

Katim,
You are and will always remain an example for us in Africa to have
been very active
in the ICANN Board. You have exceptional  idea to offer Icann summit for
Africa. Katim, it is we who thank you for everything you did.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe