[AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Approval of AXIS funding

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:49:49 SAST 2010

Thank you colleagues for coming up with such questions..

I now realise that I was not alone who did was not aware of this. This
reflects on the level of cooperation or inclusion in such initiatives.

Can Esam please share with us the proposal that went to EU so that we know
what to expect? It is like one saying, "..Ooops the baby is here - what
next?"

Lets keep walking ahead.

Yassin

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone