[AfrICANN-discuss] .Africa project communique (Task force)

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sun Nov 14 18:27:41 SAST 2010

Congratulations to AU!

saying something you want to do in name space. Good for Africa

.....who owns the string .africa in trust for the region? ok, its obvious for our situation if you believe it should be in African public interest trust

Therefore let AUC go through its publicly stated open process devoid of any particular company or prejudgements.

For your information DCA was the third to present;-) the first was in the first round of gTLD in 2002. The second was www.dotafrica.org long before DCA.

good jewelry makes little noise

nii