[AfrICANN-discuss] Invitation to Contribute to AfriNICnews Issue 11

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Tue Mar 23 12:44:26 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

This year marks the Fifth Anniversary Year for AfriNIC's Accreditation with
ICANN and we would like to invite you, the community, to join us in this
celebration by contributing to the AfriNICnews 11th Edition Newsletter which
will commemorate this milestone.

AfriNIC is always looking for important and relevant ideas and information to
include in its newsletters to share with our readers and the community.

Guidelines for contributions:

- Preferred word count is 700 – 900.
- Source of intellectual property should be acknowledged.
- Articles must be e-mailed to press at afrinic in Word format with charts, photos,
author's name, title, organisation and contact information.
- Content should include news that is relevant to Internet Number resources,
Internet Governance, Cyber Crime/Security, or Internet development in the
African Region.
- Deadline to submit contributions is 15 April 2010.
- AfriNIC cannot guarantee that an article will be published or appear in a
certain issue.

We would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to celebrate this
occasion with us at AfriNIC-12 Public Policy Meeting, Kigali, Rwanda, 2-3 June
2010. Additional information can be found at http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/

We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Lillian Sharpley