[AfrICANN-discuss] Africa CERT

Jean Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Wed Jun 2 02:33:37 SAST 2010

Waoooooooo !!! This is what we  have been waiting for.

Our continent is getting more and more connected and we are bringing more products and service to our communities.

Keeping all these things up, running and growing in a resource constraint environment is critical and we are facing new issues about Trust, Privacy, Compliance with  Governance standards.

Thanks for those who made this happen.

Jean Robert