[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Fellowship Webinar: 28 April

Anne-Rachel Inne anne-rachel.inne at icann.org
Mon Apr 5 20:07:02 SAST 2010

On 28 April 2010, ICANN staff will describe the Fellowship Program in an interactive webinar, to be held at 18:00-19:00 GMT/UTC.

We would like to engage you in outreach on ICANN's behalf, to distribute the announcement of the Webinar on the Fellowship Program to your constituency, your community and individuals. Please encourage those who may not be aware of the program, have shown interest but are still not sure about the program's intent or benefits, or need a refresher course to register on the eLearning page of the ICANN website and call into this webinar later this month. With outreach and engagement, we will bring new participants into the ICANN community, and with new participants, eventually new ideas and leadership to continue carrying the mission and vision of a truly global internet into the future.

Fellowship Program Overview - Register<http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/e71529160/event/registration.html>
Thank you as always for your support:)and feel free to listen in yourselves!

Janice