[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriNIC at IGF2009

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Sun Nov 15 07:02:10 SAST 2009

Dear Katim, thank you for your continuous encouragement and support!

Actually, I have to apologise to all for my confusing on the dates as the
African Union Workshop was held on Friday. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Please follow this link for the schedule of events and workshops

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2009/sharm_el_Sheikh/WorkshopSchedule.html

Welcome to Sharm and I look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Manager
AfriNIC
(230) 466 6616
www.afrinic.net

-------
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:34:12 -0800 (PST), Katim S. Touray wrote

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=271

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=287

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index..php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=90Lillian

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=325