[AfrICANN-discuss] Congratulations!!

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:31:46 SAST 2009

Thank you Katim for the encouraging Note.
It is pleasing to see how you, as a member of the Board, are Accountable to
the community  by sharing you opinion based on what has been going on
within.

I for one presume that you will be able to have a  chat with participants
and as usual, share your suggestions for the Way Forward with in a good
time.

Good luck one and all!!

Yassin

c/o DFID-Nigeria