[AfrICANN-discuss] At-Large Summit and Structure

Hawa Diakite hawad at datatech.net.ml
Wed Feb 18 13:30:33 SAST 2009

Thanks Rachel,
we have also an important programme segment of the Summit which is called:
*Fair and Poster Session* ; It's all about the variety of the ALS and RALO
communities, to present yourself or the organisation you are representing in
Mexico -- by means of flyers, brochures, booklets, posters (or whatsoever
hand-outs) from your ALS and *in an inter-active way*.

So you are welcome to know more about At-Large and may be you can joint us

Mme Berthe Hawa
Directrice Technique
Datatech
221 20 58