[AfrICANN-discuss] Request for information on ICT capacity-buildingand R&D in Africa

Nii Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Fri Aug 7 17:15:20 SAST 2009

Katim,

This may out of scope for this list since the topic is about ICT. This list is about Africans in ICANN, I understood. Nonetheless if we restrict ourselves to Internet and next generation networks, one might suggest you talk to AfREN (AAU) [Research Netwroks], AfriNIC, AfTLD [Internet Infrastructure] and AfNOG [operator technical capacity] for starters

Regards
Nii