[AfrICANN-discuss] Request for information on ICT capacity-building and R&D in Africa

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 12:12:28 SAST 2009

Dear all,

I am writing to ask for your help with a consultancy I am doing for the African Union (AU).  Specifically, I am looking for information and contacts with regards to a paper I am preparing on ICT capacity-building and research and development (R&D) in African countries.  I would thus appreciate documents, reports, Web sites, and information about ICT capacity-building and R&D activities in African countries.  Please note that this is a continent-wide survey, so send me information and contacts (especially names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) you can provide for any country in Africa.

I should also mention that this is an informal solicitation for a start, and I will work the relevant AU staff to send out a more official request for information.

Finally, please pardon me for the cross-posting on different mailing lists.

Have a great weekend, and best wishes!

Sincerely,

Katim