[AfrICANN-discuss] AfTLD meeting in Arusha, Tanzania

MohamedHamza at isoc.sd mohamedhamza at isoc.sd
Mon Apr 13 12:12:17 SAST 2009

Dear: All

we are there ,and he had a good welcoming , and nice arrangement , and very
important topices there for the workshop (ACRP),

Mohamed Ali M. Hamza
Sudan Internet Society - .sd Registry
External Relations Officer
Phone:+249 155132945
Fax:    +249 155132946
Cellular:+249 912304814
Khartoum-Sudan

Excellence is never an accident; it’s always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction, skilful execution and the vision to
see obstacles as opportunities