[AfrICANN-discuss] African meeting at ICANN CAIRO - update

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:26:19 SAST 2008

Dear All,
I have asked for the room and shall update you in due time.

I would like to ask that all review the following details and keep them in
mind:

Meeting Date: November 6 -- room at Hotel Intercontinental Cairo to be
confirmed
Time: TBC (I have asked for 3 hours)

Agenda:

Katim Touray - new board member introduction
Victor Ciza or Mouhamet Diop on Registrar and issues of transfer
Paulos Nyirenda on AfTLD and other member on ADRP workshop in Cairo
Pierre Dandjinou on ICANN IIC and outreach for the African region
Lillian Sharpley/Adiel on AfriNIC 9
Pierre Ouedraogo  on AfCybersec 2008 meeting
Fatimata Sylla on IGF
Glen de St Gery (if she can) on GNSO update since we do not have any GNSO
council member from the region
Community good byes to NKERI RIONGE who finishes her term as ICANN board
member at ICAN Cairo

Comments welcome.

Best regards,
ar