[AfrICANN-discuss] About the change of AfriNIC-9 venue!

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:48:55 SAST 2008

Fellow Africans, friends of Africa et al,

Can someone please give us an insight as to how this major change happened
so suddenly? What was the process that took place in the identification of
the venue and the support?

That would be help since the Article has done its public duty "to inform" -
there is a need to digest this important event in AfriNIC history.

Best regards

Yassin

Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS? Sure?