[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Cairo --- it is on -- log in -- participate

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:50:36 SAST 2008

Dear All,

I am sorry I have not been very present to tell you about what is happening
here in Cairo but I hope you are following the proceeds. *I hope some of the
participants/fellows who are here will be posting things that may be of
interest so you all can be virtually here with us.*

Do not forget to take a look at the sessions that are audio/web casted and
as an example see today's GNSO Council meeting that just finished.. you can
also log and chat whenever possible.

Open GNSO Council Meeting Start: 5 Nov 2008 - 08:00
End: 5 Nov 2008 - 12:00
Room:
Al Saraya 2-4 (Main Room)

*Scribe Text Feed -- http://cai.icann.org/scribefeedone*

*Audiocast*

   - English - http://media1.icann.org/ramgen/broadcast/alsaraya-en
   - Français - http://media1.icann.org/ramgen/broadcast/alsaraya-fr
   - Spanish - http://media1.icann.org/ramgen/broadcast/alsaraya-ar<http://media1.icann.org/ramgen/broadcast/alsaraya-es>

*What it is | * In this session the Generic Names Supporting
Organisation (GNSO) Council, the body responsible for managing the
policy development process for generic top-level domains (gTLDs),
provides an opportunity for community members to interact with the
Council as it conducts its meeting.
Agenda details:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?agenda_5_nov_2008
Presentations: