Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] FGI/IGF Inde - Remote participation - à distance

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 14:12:03 SAST 2008

Hi Ken,

Great to hear from you!  I'm presently home in The Gambia, and it was great to see your posting on the list.  You might remember me from the Internet Governance meeting in Dakar, which I participated in as an incoming ICANN Board member.  It was great talking with you there, and I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future.  By the way, how's life and work at PANOS?

Have a great week, and best wishes in advance for a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Katim
Tel:  +(220) 995-2942