[AfrICANN-discuss] Resending letter to ccTLDManagers(.Africa'sposition)

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:57:38 SAST 2007

Dear Pierre -

I am going to respond to this for the record only.  I showed you my power
point presentation you and few others together, on the corridors and i asked
for you to put it on the agenda for presentation to the group, which you
said you will.  Some people commented on the background music from Mali and
you saw the whole thing and commented that the only thing  missing in yours
was the 'governance model', which overnight you sent me a copy of what you
saw on my computer as yours and wanted me to support it.

While I may not consider that plagiarism like some of your colleagues,
because the governance model is that of 'dotasia' and they have made it
public property as the have allowed me to copy it and I have had extensive
discussions with them on how to construct dotafrica etc...(if anyone, they
should be the one complaining).

If one is not suffering from 'selective hearing' re: dotafrica, one should
also be aware of the updates I provided in the past.

Having said that Pierre, I am still open to present a business case of why
the model we proposed will work and not necessarily what you presented, if
your colleagues that is, do not keep threatening us with unfriendly
weapons.

Reference to one of the comments, my credentials do not come from attending
talk-shops, I am into implementation.  I already know the issues. That is
why we are trying to get broadband for Africa, so the farmers do not have to
come to town, rather, the town goes to the farmers.

Respectfully,
Sophia