[AfrICANN-discuss] Resending letter to ccTLD Managers(.Africa'sposition)

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:33:01 SAST 2007

Dear Pierre -

 Yes, I approached you at the Lisbon meeting and shared your presentation
ahead of time and your took note of the governance structure and said that
was what was missing in your proposals.  I suppose that one you have not
fully developed yet.

I am surprised that you have never heard of what I was doing based on that,
and when you have yourself announced at the Afri-ICANN meeting that there
were two initiatives on the ground and for lack of time, I cannot preset
mine.   I believe there were over 15 people in the room.

I am glad to note that the discussion is generating a lot of interest
finally from everyone.  It appears you folks were sleeping on it and seem
to  get caught up now.

While I have appreciated the model you discussed , I did not feel it has the
strength, so I suggested my own.  It is a free world we live in right!  This
does not mean I am to willing to work with you.  We just have to agree to
disagree.  Like I said the project is for Africa.
Hope that clarifies any misunderstanding
Cheers.
Sophia