Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Africa’s Storied Colleges, Jammed and Crumbling

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:51:51 SAST 2007

Thanks for sharing AR.  I don't think you are dreaming, agree with your
analogy below.  Also stresses the point that the Internet economy if the
future, one that should be taken seriously by our leaders';

...but as the Senegalese student rightfully said:  "They fear us because we
are the young, and the future belongs to us", which I can expand to the
diaspora as well, in agreeing with Dr. Yassin.
Sophia