[AfrICANN-discuss] Registration payment in Africa: a chance to innovate?

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:00:52 SAST 2007

Mawaki,
I think that here the problem is not in the technology to be used, but
there are other macro economic issues that you have to look for before
any thing.
I dont think that african countries are able actually to open 100 %
their economy to let their consumer realise commercial operation
in/outside the country without regulation.
The best business model for an actvity such as a Registrar in Africa is
to open wide his local-reseller activity and try to get reseller in each
country and encourage them to work.
Target for Kheweul is different than Godaddy or others, I guess, and
this target need direct commercial and marketing strategy.
I wish all the sucess to Kheweul.