[AfrICANN-discuss] On the Public participation site - please share widely

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Mon Aug 13 20:00:51 SAST 2007

AR,
We appreciate effort made by ICANN to be close to the user.
I have two comments :
- If the figure represent the ICANN and languages; so why representing
languages by countries flags ? If the figure represent ICANN and regions
; flags don't represent regions.  I can not find a signification to this
figure.
- North African region is a part of the Arab world, and we have
participated with Baher in some meetings regarding the Arab World. The
name of his region on the page is Middle East !
Best,

Khaled