[AfrICANN-discuss] From ISOC - Call for Nominations for the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award

ikargs at ucc.co.ug ikargs at ucc.co.ug
Mon Aug 6 11:09:00 SAST 2007

Anne,

Personally am one of the lazy ones. I will go to such a website when
tipped of something so I really benefit highly from the approach of
receiving mails like the ones you send. Fortunately, they have been very
well selected in relevance.

Irene

"Anne-Rachel Inné" <annerachel at gmail.com>
Sent by: africann-bounces at afrinic.net
08/06/2007 12:03 PM
Please respond to
africann at afrinic.net

africann at afrinic.net
cc

Subject
Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] From ISOC - Call for Nominations for the Jonathan
B. Postel Service Award

Vincent, Yassin,

Thanks for your kinds words. Really appreciate. Please let me know what
you both think of fetching the information on a web site like the
following: http://public.icann.org/global-partnerships/latam
As you will notice, my colleagues put more the activities that they
participate in, in their regions. What could I put there that is of
interest to you all?
Cheers
ar