[RPKI-Discuss] Fwd: [APRICOT-PC-Chairs] APRICOT 2022 Call for Presentations

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Mon Jan 10 13:23:50 UTC 2022

Hi all.

Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for submissions is 31st
January, which is in 21 days from now.

Due to the APRICOT PC reviewing papers on a first-come, first-served
basis, most grateful if you can submit your talks sooner rather than later.

For more details on the submission and agenda milestones, please see:

https://2022.apricot.net/program/call-for-papers/

Mark.