[RPKI-Discuss] Register for the AFRINIC Database Working Group Session
comms at afrinic.net
Thu Sep 24 09:17:22 UTC 2020
The AFRINIC Database Working Group (DBWG) is pleased to invite you to a working session on whois database issues.
The session aims to discuss whois database issues and gather ideas and feedback from the community on how we can improve the database.
Date: 30 September 2020
Time: 09:00 - 13:30 UTC
Register here: <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMude-qrj8qH9ZFaZy4xBVtcsw3CrCWNel- <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMude-qrj8qH9ZFaZy4xBVtcsw3CrCWNel->>
The agenda for the event is as follows:
1. Introductory remarks
2. Agenda discussion and confirmation
3. Discussion of Working Group procedures
4. 2nd co-chair election or nomination
5. Review of previous Database Working Group session minutes
6. Update from the AFRINIC Applications unit
7. Update from AFRINIC Member Services department on database accuracy improvement
Break: 20 mins
8. Database security enhancement proposal
9. Database Working Group work items
10. Presentation from other Working Group members
11. RPKI ANS0 implementation plan presented by Research & Innovation team
We look forward to your registration and active participation in the session.
AFRINIC Database Working Group
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RPKI-Discuss