[RPKI-Discuss] RPKI Deployment Survey

Gilad, Yossi yossigi at bu.edu
Thu Jan 21 04:30:54 UTC 2016

Dear Forum,

This is just a kind reminder about our RPKI deployment survey. To improve academic research on interdomain routing security by better understanding network operators' practices and concerns, we've created a short survey, sent to this mailing list last week:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XHxWfUFP1lZRF0lhyDY9wZDGU81I7--65AnzhPF6cfc/viewform

If you have not done so already please take a few minutes to complete the survey. Survey data will be kept anonymous and will be used to improve research on interdomain routing security. Aggregated results will also be posted to this mailing list.
We appreciate any and all responses to the survey.

Thank you,
Avichai Cohen (Hebrew University of Jerusalem), Yossi Gilad (Boston University and MIT), Amir Herzberg (Bar-Ilan University), Michael Schapira (Hebrew University of Jerusalem), and Haya Shulman (Fraunhofer SIT)