[RPKI-discuss] Query regarding RPKI Validation

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:04:34 SAST 2012

Gaurav,

I don't think that's an issue with the validator, it probably has to do
more with how the repositories are re-generated and published.

In any case I still find it strange that it took so long.

Have you asked this question in APNIC's mailing lists ? I believe they
will better able to help you with this particular problem.

regards

~Carlos