<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2026/10/02 08:22, Nonjabulo Sphilile
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAJwHbZNk-o97pLxy7+8ncgdUSodDCUk4tuC+eyfw7GoguaBHQw@mail.gmail.com">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">Dear colleagues,</div>
    </blockquote>
    ...
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAJwHbZNk-o97pLxy7+8ncgdUSodDCUk4tuC+eyfw7GoguaBHQw@mail.gmail.com">
      <div dir="auto">
        <div dir="auto">The appendix includes outdated Whois information
          among the possible dashboard checks. Consider a hypothetical
          implementation that flags a record because it has not been
          edited for twelve months. That measures the record’s age, not
          whether its contents are wrong. Information may remain
          unchanged precisely because it remains accurate. Unless the
          applicable policy requires periodic reconfirmation, turning
          that age threshold into a compliance requirement would
          introduce an additional obligation through software
          configuration.</div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>If I do a 'whois posix.co.za' - it states whether the zone is
      DNSSEC signed or not.</p>
    <p>If I do a 'whois 192.96.24.0' - there is no indication whether
      there is any (reverse) DNSSEC or not.</p>
    <p>I'm a believer in DNSSEC... and I sign my reverse zones and I
      update that periodically. The rest of my number resource
      information is pretty static. Anyhow, if the DNSSEC updated info
      was taken into account, my reverse zones (Edited in the past 12
      month - so up to date) would be fine. Perhaps a simple process of
      login, check the data, click an "I was here" button, would be
      sufficient?</p>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAJwHbZNk-o97pLxy7+8ncgdUSodDCUk4tuC+eyfw7GoguaBHQw@mail.gmail.com">
      <div dir="auto">-- <br>
        <meta http-equiv="content-type"
          content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
        <title></title>
        <p>Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa<br>
          <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:mje@posix.co.za">mje@posix.co.za</a>       Tel: <a href="tel:+27826010496">+27.826010496</a><br>
          For fast, reliable, low cost Internet in ZA: <a
            href="https://ftth.posix.co.za"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://ftth.posix.co.za</a> </p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>