[rpd] Request for Evidence of AFRINIC RPD Membership

Uthman ANIMASAHUN babatundeuthman2 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:12:12 UTC 2024

Dear Membership Services,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request an official
documentation that verifies my membership with RPD AFRINIC. As a member of
the AFRINIC mailing list, I require evidence of my membership to present to
the Petroleum Technology Development Funds (PTDF) body for an ongoing
scholarship application.

Could you kindly provide me with a letter or certificate that confirms my
membership status? The document should ideally include:

- My name
- Confirmation of my current membership status
- Any relevant details that may support my verification request

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please feel free to
contact me if you require any further information or clarification.

I look forward to your positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Uthman ANIMASAHUN