[rpd] [Reminder] AFRINIC Webinar Series in 2024: Call for Speakers and Presentations

AFRINIC Announce comms-announce at afrinic.net
Mon Dec 11 08:15:42 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this finds you well.

AFRINIC is excited to announce the Call for Webinar Proposals for our 2024 Webinar Series<https://afrinic.net/events/webinar-cfp>.

About the Webinar Series:

In 2023, AFRINIC successfully launched a webinar series and had nine(09) captivating sessions. With over 2500 participants in 2023, our webinars covered diverse topics, including Internet governance, IP technologies, and cybersecurity.

Join us in this marvelous journey

AFRINIC is receiving submissions from our Community members interested in contributing to enriching discussions in the webinar series. The events take the form of either panel discussions, tutorials, or technical presentations.

We invite you to share your knowledge and expertise on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:

  *   Internet Governance
  *   Internet Measurements
  *   Core Internet Infrastructure
  *   Community Networks
  *   Business Practices and Higher Education in the Age of Technology
  *   Network Data Security and Management, Attack Mitigation
  *   IP Network Architecture, Sizing, Configuration, and Administration
  *   Routing and Switching Protocols (Unicast, Multicast, Anycast, SDN, etc.)
  *   Cloud Computing
  *   Open Data/Big Data
  *   Technology and Content Production
  *   IPv6 Adoption and Success Stories
  *   Peering, Internet Traffic Exchange, and IXPs
  *   DNS and DNSSEC
  *   Routing security, IRR, RPKI

How to Participate

You are encouraged to submit your presentation proposals on relevant topics here<http://forms.afrinic.net/webinar-cfp>.

Our team will review submissions on a rolling basis. Your valuable contribution will enhance the depth and breadth of our discussions, fostering a vibrant exchange of ideas within the AFRINIC community.

We look forward to your participation and the opportunity to learn from your expertise.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.

www.afrinic.net<http://www.afrinic.net>