[rpd] INVITATION TO AFRINIC WEBINAR SERIES: The AFRINIC Ecosystem: An Introduction to AFRINIC

Susan Otieno susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 24 12:37:26 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to launch the AFRINIC webinar series. This Webinar Series is a platform designed to provide members of the African Internet Community with an opportunity to learn and engage on various topics related to the AFRINIC ecosystem.The webinars  will take place  on a monthly basis and will feature expert presenters who will share their knowledge and experience on a range of topics that are deemed relevant for our community. The webinar series is open to all members of the African internet community, and registration is free.

Our maiden webinar  titled, "Introduction to AFRINIC Ecosystem” will take place on 27th April 2023and will start at 08:00 UTC on the Zoom Platform. The webinar will feature Arthur Carindal, Head of Stakeholder Engagement Team. This webinar will offer participants a fantastic opportunity to learn more about AFRINIC and the African Internet ecosystem. During the webinar Q&A session, participants will have the chance to engage with the presenters and ask questions. The language of instruction in the webinar will be English.

Register for this webinar here>>https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1TZbppYZRZKN3mS5g76YLw

Registration is free and open to everyone who wants to learn more about AFRINIC.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting webinar series and hope to see you there.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.