[rpd] Last Call -Update of PDP AFPUB-2021-GEN-002-DRAFT03

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Jul 12 20:12:32 UTC 2022

Dear Sylvian.
I am surprised that you are advocating this. If indeed this is true I do
not think it is right for anyone to think this is right, This is one of the
reasons why AFRINIC needs to get it right.
It does not make sense to me and in any case, this is AFRINIC, not the
Mauritius government.

cheers

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin