[rpd] NOTICE OF DEFAMATION AND DEMAND FOR RETRACTION

dacostadarwin at gmail.com dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:54:48 UTC 2022

Dear Emem & Caleb,

As AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs, we would like to take this opportunity to firmly encourage all participants on this mailing list to be responsible, civil and stay within the bounds of policy related discussions.

Warnings, moderation or a ban are possible outcomes in case of violation of the Code of Conduct and we would ideally prefer that this community does not give us any reason to enforce the Code of Conduct: https://www.afrinic.net/code <https://www.afrinic.net/code>

We kindly request immediately for you to take this discussion off-list.

Best Regards,

PDWG Co-Chairs.