[rpd] Fwd: NOTICE OF DEFAMATION AND DEMAND FOR RETRACTION

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jun 1 04:51:24 UTC 2022

In message <CAL_ZvK7xDaWCNppZ6X2SG1nMwirnkLvo-rDcEKXvu3sWi8qbCg at mail.gmail.com>
, you wrote:

>Dear Emem William,
>
>Please find *attached* a legal notice from my lawyer which was directed to
>your personal email address earlier today.

Can I please get one of those too?  (I am somewhat of an amateur collector
of such things, but it doesn't count unless it mentions me personally.)

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  In my opinion you are actually a frog, and I suspect that you are not
nearly as tall as some people say you are.

P.P.S.  Please google for "Streisand effect".