[rpd] Adherence to AFRINIC Code of Conduct

PDWG Chair vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Tue May 24 11:32:35 UTC 2022

**

*Dear PDWG,*

*

As AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs, we would like to take this opportunity to
firmly encourage  all participants on this mailing list to be
responsible, civil and stay within the bounds of policy related
discussions and the AFRINIC PDWG Chair selection process that is under way.

Your participation in AFRINIC-organized activities or discussions is
subject to the a code of conduct which can be found at
https://www.afrinic.net/code <https://www.afrinic.net/code>. Warnings,
moderation or a ban are possible outcomes in case of violation of the
Code of Conduct and we would ideally prefer that this community does not
give us any reason to enforce the Code of Conduct.

In the event you believe that you cannot comply with the published code
of conduct, please note that you can still follow the publicly available
discussion archives at https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/
<https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/>.

Your cooperation will be most welcome  to make the RPD mailing list a
healthy space for policy discussions.

*AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs*

*