[rpd] Let us do the right thing

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon May 23 16:56:10 UTC 2022

Hi again Ish,
Funny enough the same law firm that the board went against thier advice is
the same group of lawyers the board is paying an huge amount of money too
for its services.
The amount paid to this lawyer has always not been made known.
I believe it's the same Lawyer/law firm that would now go to court to
defend the actions of the board on the same matter they went against its
advice.

What an irony.

Cheers

AK