[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:44:33 UTC 2022

Owen,
It is weird that you dismissed my claim on Kampala, but referred to what
happened in Dakar and Nairobi where according to you the outcomes were in
my favor.

Your forgot to mention  Lusaka, Tunisia, Gaborone. Etc. as we’ve been
selecting cochairs by show of hands of participants in the room and the
outcomes were probably in favor of somebody.

Your role and that of your employer in what happened in Kampala and what
the PDP became post Kampala are in public domain.

It is therefore not surprising  to see you and team deadly defending the
same scenario for the upcoming cochair selection.

Any non-conflicted persons should be concerned that a WG and particularly a
RIR PDP lacks a consensual cochairs selection method.

« You’re only at fault if you know about the problem and choose to do
nothing »

I may not be the perfect candidate for the job, but without personal
interests and just by serving AFRICA, I may just be less harmful than
others.

I conclude by reminding you that your intimidations and supremacist
behaviors never impressed  people from this region as to when we stand for
AFRICA and AFRINIC.

--
Arnaud