[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:07:44 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG,

Le samedi 23 avril 2022, Daniel Yakmut <yakmutd at googlemail.com> a écrit :

> Dear Sylvain,
>
> You answered my questions,  we can do things when and how we like it. It
> clearly also shows that we can interpret laws and rules at our whims and
> caprices.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your email, brother.
...it's your understanding and the choice remains
yours! to share my *personal* view or not.

> As I can see the spirit of the letters of the CPM does not matter anymore.

...i would like to ask you to be kind enough to recall
 it to others...including me.

> The world is a jungle indeed.

...my, *personal*, take about this is as follow:

""

Luke 6:29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.
And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.
https://biblehub.com/luke/6-29.htm
""

...again, you already know exactely what to do, if
you are willing to impact the future behaviours of
 the PDWG.

Thanks & remain blessed brother!

Shalom,
--sb.