[rpd] Ratified Policy Proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space'' AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:32:32 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG members,

We refer to our report on the draft policy proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space'' AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03 dated 21 July 2021 and sent to the AFRINIC Board of Directors for ratification.

We wish to inform you that the AFRINIC Board, at its meeting held on 26 January 2022, considered the PDWG Chairs' recommendation and resolved that the above policy proposal be ratified1.

As a result, we hereby refer the policy proposal to the AFRINIC Secretariat for implementation.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS

[1] - https://www.afrinic.net/board/meeting/2022#r670 <https://www.afrinic.net/board/meeting/2022#r670>