[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal, Policy Compliance Dashboard AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02.

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:23:50 UTC 2022

Dear AFRINIC Board,

We are pleased to share the ratification report (in attachment) for the Draft Policy Proposal “Policy Compliance Dashboard”  for your consideration.

We recommend the ratification of Draft Policy Proposal " Policy Compliance Dashboard AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02”  at the Board’s earliest convenience.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS