[rpd] End of Last Call - Abuse Contact Policy Update

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:17:50 UTC 2022

Dear AFRINIC PDWG,

This is to announce that the discussions in the RPD mailing list during the Last Call period that started on  2021, paused due to an appeal on 25 June 2021 and resumed on 6 January 2022 before ending  at 23h59 UTC on 9 January 2022 have been considered. We observe that the objections raised are not new and have already been addressed.

The Co-chairs uphold the consensus status of the proposal Abuse Contact Policy Update AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT07 that was reported after the last AFRINIC-33 Public Policy Meeting.

As the PDWG Chairs, we will shortly send a report to the Board for ratification.

Thank you for your participation in this process.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS