[rpd] Summary of Proposal Policy Compliance Dashboard AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02

Rachel Tubog racheltubog987 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 23:41:38 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Adding to this, I'll have to agree on the fact that an automated
notification might not be as effective as when the task is conducted by a
human being, which adds a sense of accountability to the resource member
that is not complying and which he can't just ignore.

...the Compliance Dashboard would then be slowing or complicating a process
that is already working perfectly

Greetings !

R.T