[rpd] Summary of Proposal Policy Compliance Dashboard AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02

Serah Eazy seraheazy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:21:41 UTC 2021

Good day,
My reservation against this proposal is that
the dashboard may pose some problems because the technical side of things
may be mishandled and may cause data breach.
Data breach is an event no organization wants to experience. What level of
assurance can be  given to members that their Information will not be
compromised. Human error, insider misuse of information, physical theft of
data carrying devices are likely issues that may arise from the
implementation of the dashboard and whose outcomes could be disastrous.
Thank you.

Oluwabunmi