[rpd] IPv4 Inter-RIR Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope) - AFPUB-2019-IPv4-002-DRAFT07

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Nov 16 08:58:57 UTC 2021

Hi Owen,

Regarding M&A, the internal procedure has been published for many years at:

https://afrinic.net/resources/transfers#mergers

You can see that I already tried to approach this in a policy proposal:

https://www.afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-gen-004-d1#proposal

However, didn’t got traction and I thought it may be better to take on this again once we have resolved the transfer problem.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet