[rpd] An update from the PDWG Co-Chairs in Preparation of the Upcoming AFRINIC-34

PDWG Chair vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Mon Nov 15 16:15:26 UTC 2021

**

*Dear PDWG,*

*

We have taken note that discussions on the policy proposals are still
happening on the rpd mailing list.  We wish to inform you that as we are
finalising the summaries of the discussions on the list in preparation
of the upcoming PPM 17-18 Nov 2021, we will only take into consideration
discussions on the list up to 12h00 UTC on 16 Nov 2021.

Those who still want to contribute may do so during the Public Policy
Meeting.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa

AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs

*