[rpd] Breach of AFRINIC Code of Conduct.

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Nov 15 10:19:15 UTC 2021

For it to be a personal attack as defined in b(3), it would have to be against a person. I made a general comment about the conduct of the AFRINIC staff and not a specific statement about an individual. It is an accusation of misconduct and not a personal attack.

I suppose an argument can be made that it is impolite to make such an accusation under b(1), but I think that is a stretch.

Owen